What’re You Looking At? And: You Write the Title!
Ladies and gentlemen, here are the posts you read the most in 2010:
- The Matt Hall Questions: Visual Literacy
- Mistaken Identity: Episodes 226-250 – Contact!
- Going Tribal
- Finish Me Anonymously: “Songs That Make Me Cry Include But Are Not Limited To…”
- Teens and Social Media, Or, Adult Regression
- Finish Me Anonymously: “I Always Thought I Hated…”
- What I Hate Most About Social Networks
- Finish Me Anonymously: “I Believe in the Power Of…”
- Religion and Hatred, and Other Supposed Opposites
And the categories you visited most:
Hm. This means that you drop by for the social media posts, but once you’re here, you want to know what I’m reading and how I’m working out.Â You are people with wide-ranging interests, you are.
So here’s a plan to kick off 2011:
You write a post title in the comments, I’ll write the post.
Be clean, but be creative.